082 Knowing When to Walk Away
As a companion piece to our recent Having Hard Conversations episode, the princesses discuss knowing when it’s time to walk away from a relationship, be it romantic, friendship, familial, or work-related.
In This Episode
Callie and Nichole detail the different ways you can know that it may be time to walk away from relationships in your life:
- When you are in danger
- When your mental health is affected
- When you feel like you are forcing it
- When it takes over your life, there’s no balance
- When they don’t respect your ethics/boundaries
- When you bring out the worst in each other (or the relationship makes you less than you are)
- When you can’t talk to them about things that are important to you
Links and Information
- “Mark It Vegan” Campaign Seeks Clear Product Labeling (VegNews)
- The Walking Dead’s “Magic” Tiger Earns Vegan Award (VegNews)
- Staying Safe Information (WomensLaw.org): great tips on staying safe through all stages of an abusive relationship, from staying to leaving. Tips generally apply to all genders.