207 Advice! Government, Veganuary, Fighting with Family, and Service Animals
This week we’re tackling questions from our listeners, including a WIDE range of topics, everything from what form of government/economy should replace capitalism, down to the good ‘ol traditional friction with family over veganism.
In This Episode
We asked you to ask and you did and now we’re answering! Thank you as always to everyone who submitted questions, they were very thoughtful and nuanced, as always.
Condensed versions below, full versions read on air.
- Mohera (she/her): What kind of government should we have instead of one based on capitalism?
- Anonymous (she/her): I’m a vegetarian who has committed to Veganuary – what do I do about eating while traveling?
- Nina (she/her): I got into a bad argument with my sister over my veganism and now we’re not talking. My mom is pressuring me to let it go but I can’t reconcile her lack of respect for my values – what should I do?
- Kirstie (she/her): How do you feel about service animals?
Remember to Donate!
To Food Empowerment Project! All donations made through the end of the year are matched dollar for dollar, and they have a $50,000 goal they need your help to reach. We fully support this organization, from the work they do to how they treat their employees. Please please please give them whatever you can spare if you are able <3
- Yelp Adds “Liked by Vegans” Review Filter (VegNews)
- Vegan JUST Egg To Launch In China In 2019 (VegNews)