075 Activism Depression
In This EpisodeNichole and Callie, are feeling overwhelmed, depressed and hopeless due to recent tragedies in the news. They have a loose, emotional discussion about these feelings, trying to process them with the audience, hopefully putting a voice to some feelings that we are all having.
News Links & ResourcesHarambe
- Harambe the gorilla dies, meat-eaters grieve (LA Times)
- Extended video of Harambe shows gorilla holding the boy’s hand (Daily Mail)
- Court Papers Give Insight Into Standford Sex Assault (NY Times): This is a very thorough account of the entire case, the incident, and then details proof of a history of disturbing behavior by Brock Turner and direct refutes to claims made in his statement to the judge.
- Brock Turner Will Only Serve 3 Months of His 6-Month Sentence for Sexual Assault (Mic)
- WATCH: CNN anchor reads gut-wrenching letter from Stanford rape survivor on air (Salon)
- Rape Victim to Brock Turner (Buzzfeed)
- From Victim’s Sister (Huffington Post)
- Brock Turner to Judge (The Guardian)
- Brock Turner’s Father to Judge (Huffington Post)
- Brock Turner’s Mother to Judge
If you love us, share us!