082 Knowing When to Walk Away
In This EpisodeCallie and Nichole detail the different ways you can know that it may be time to walk away from relationships in your life:
- When you are in danger
- When your mental health is affected
- When you feel like you are forcing it
- When it takes over your life, there’s no balance
- When they don’t respect your ethics/boundaries
- When you bring out the worst in each other (or the relationship makes you less than you are)
- When you can’t talk to them about things that are important to you
Links and InformationNews
- “Mark It Vegan” Campaign Seeks Clear Product Labeling (VegNews)
- The Walking Dead’s “Magic” Tiger Earns Vegan Award (VegNews)
- Staying Safe Information (WomensLaw.org): great tips on staying safe through all stages of an abusive relationship, from staying to leaving. Tips generally apply to all genders.
If you love us, share us!