090 Why “All Lives Matter” Needs to Stop Being a Thing
In This EpisodeNichole and Callie realized that they had been relatively silent on the topic of All Lives Matter on the show, which was never their intent. Very vocal about it on social media, they decided to bring their passion, anger and thoughts to VWPA for an episode about why All Lives Matter is so harmful and why everyone needs to stop saying it, including and especially vegans.
Links and InformationNews
- Activist Angela Davis Featured in Heroes Exhibit (VegNews)
- People Care More About Animals Than They Did in the 70s (VegNews)
- Kat Von D’s Team is a Very Diverse Group of White People, Thank You Very Much (Yahoo)
- Shaun King’s Facebook Page: Shaun King is an amazing activist to follow, and he has started the Injustice Boycott movement, starting on December 5th, which is a great peaceful way to protest and effect change.
- Bill Bunting’s video post about police shootings and what we can do about it: really powerful, emotional stuff from a someone you wouldn’t expect.
- Free Hugs Project at the North Carolina Riots: extremely emotional and gripping footage of the riots.
If you love us, share us!