111 Intersectionality Redux: a Response to the Unnatural Vegan- Part 2
In This EpisodeFinishing up where we left off last week, we finsih our analysis of the Unnatural Vegan’s video about why she is not an intersectional slash social justice vegan, and give our final thoughts on the matter.
Links and InformationNews
- The NRA has persuaded Congress to legalize the killing of bear cubs in wildlife refuges (ThinkProgress)
- 12-Year-Old Marley Dias Is Publishing An Activism Guide For Children And Teens (Bustle)
- CRISPR Scientists Are Bringing Woolly Mammoths Back From The Dead (I Fucking Love Science)
- Animal Testing Resumes For Avon, Mary Kay, And Estee Lauder (The Dog Files)
- School District Swaps Pepperoni Pizza for Plants (VegNews)
- #BHM: Donate to Black Vegan Projects – Black Vegans Rock’s list of black vegan organizations, campaigns & projects that you can donate to
- Black feminism and intersectionality (International Socialist Review): great breakdown of the history of black feminism and intersectionality, including reference to the Matrix of Domination by Patricia Hill Collins mentioned in last week’s episode
- RE: “Dogmatic Justice vs. Morality/ Why I’m not an intersectional vegan” Unnatural Vegan: A Privileged Vegan’s AMAZING response to the latest follow up video by Unnatural Vegan
- Unnatural Vegan – The Miniseries: Reg Flowers is on 10 and it’s glorious.
- Unnatural Vegan’s Dogma About Intersectionality: Reg Flowers is still on 10, and it’s still glorious
If you love us, share us!