112 Losing Relationships Over Politics
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSSThis week we’re talking about losing relationships over politics today, given that it is such a common occurrence in the current political climate.
In This EpisodeIt is very common nowadays to hear about people unfriending, unfollowing or flat-out ending relationships with people around them over political disagreements. Trump’s election brought passions over social issues to the forefront and forced us all to take strong sides for what we believe.
Links and InformationNews
- Germany Bans Meat at all Official Functions (One Green Planet)
- City Council Asks VegFest to Sell Meat Sausages (VegNews)
- Bacon Brand Buys Plant-Based Meat Company (VegNews)
- America’s Latest Social Crisis: Couples Call It Quits Over Trump (Zero Hedge)
- 2016 Brought Out Worst in People (Monmouth University Polling Institute)
- When a presidential election costs you the people you love the most (Mashable)
If you love us, share us!