126 Wonder Woman Review: Entertaining. NOT Feminist.
In This EpisodeWe kick off a four-part media review series (Nichole’s greatest dreams have come true!!!) with Wonder Woman, that lil indie movie that could (lol). Our overall evaluation is that it was entertaining but NOT feminist, as purported by feminist bloggers everywhere. We were extremely disappointed to see the same old tropes carried out in what should’ve been a groundbreaking mainstream superhero movie, including that D is the only thing that can make you reach your full potential. That sweet, sweet D. We give a spoiler-free review and then dig into full spoilers for those that have seen it or don’t care. Joke in the Middle
Where do cows go on dates? Next week: Ex Machina!
Links and InformationNews
- I Just Found Out Parmesan Cheese Isn’t Vegetarian And Basically My Whole Life Is A Lie (BuzzFeed)
- Vegan Chicken Nuggets to Become More “Meat-Like” (VegNews)
- Hot topic: Is it time for zoos to be banned? (National Geographic)
- Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting Facebook Group
- Exclusive Interview with Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting! (Grow Up Vegan)
If you love us, share us!