134 Stockholm Syndrome: a Tale as Old as Time! (Beauty & the Beast Review)
In This EpisodeWe break down how NOT feminist the new Beauty and the Beast live action remake is, despite Emma Watsonâ€™s claims to the contrary. Plus, a small announcement about the show! Joke in the Middle
Why wonâ€™t anyone let Elsa hold the balloon?
Links and InformationNews
- Cows Milk Can Now Be Advertised as Inhumane (Live Kindly)
- Plant-based Food Firm Daiya Bought for $325.97 Million by Pharma Company Otsuka (Food Dive)
- Love and Stockholm Syndrome: The Mystery of Loving an Abuser (Counseling Resource)
- Beauty and the Beast is a Pretty Film Disguising the Ugly Beast of Misogyny (QZ)
- Beauty and the Beast: Feminist or Fraud? (The Guardian)
- A Feminist Criticism Of Beauty And The Beast (Odyssey Online)
- Beauty and the Beast, Toxic Masculinity and Fake Feminism (Paste Magazine)
- Coming To Terms With â€˜Beauty And The Beastâ€™ And The Imperfect Feminism Of Disney (HuffPost)
If you love us, share us!