183 Thoughts from the 2018 Animal Rights Conference
After having time to get acclimated back home, we’re ready to talk about the 2018 Animal Rights Conference!
In This Episode
We recap our overall thoughts, feelings, and experiences from the 2018 Animal Rights Conference, in this post-#TimesUpAR era. Nichole is feeling sick from the heat, so show notes are sparse today, love y’all!
Joke in the Middle
What did the cell say when his sister stepped on his foot?
Links and Information
- Government says it may need more time to reunite some separated families (CNN)
- A Woman Who Takes Lady Liberty Seriously (The Atlantic)
- Woman who climbed Statue of Liberty in anti-Trump protest says Michelle Obama inspired her (NY Daily News)
- Following Michelle Obama, Statue of Liberty Protester Therese Patricia Okoumou Says “I Went as High as I Could” (The Mary Sue)
- A Black Woman in Handcuffs For Climbing The Statue of Liberty on Independence Day is a Perfect Metaphor For America (The Root)