225 Joe Biden & Just Foods: Dems and Vegans, at it Again.
This week we talk about Joe Biden’s run for the presidential election, and Just Foods wrapping their shitty eggs in bacon.
In This Episode
- Joe Biden Announces 2020 Run for President, After Months of Hesitation (NY Times)
- As Comcast Lobbyist Hosts Biden’s First Fundraiser, Campaign Boasts of Support from “Top 1%” (Democracy Now)
- Anita Hill says recent conversation with Joe Biden was ‘deeply’ unsatisfying (PBS) – lololololol
We dish (hehe) about the recent kerfuffle over Just Foods serving animal products at a recent event, a similar situation with Impossible Foods, and the Minimalist Baker “scandal.” We revisit our position that plant-based companies and products shouldn’t be labeled or referred to as “vegan” for this very reason – it sets unreasonable expectations and makes veganism look wishy-washy.
- Vegan No More! JUST, Inc. Serves Dead Pigs and Fish at “JUST Eggs Party” (My Vegan Journal)
- JUST FOOD CEO Explains Using Bacon & Fish to Promote Vegan Eggs (YouTube)
- Vegans Shocked to Learn Author of Vegan Recipe Blog Minimalist Baker Not Vegan (Vegnews)